- California King size
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Traditional/Formal styling
- Tufted fabric
- Headboard can be used alone(5960-90867-BRN)
White Oak Veneers, Fabric and Resin
- Dark Wood
- MULTI: A timeworn saddle brown (BRN) that is paired with an anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up (BLK) to create a two-tone finish that is as authentic as the countryside from with it emanated. Distressing includes rasping, gouging, hand planking and chopping.
- Blackwood Desert; 100% Polyester; Cleaning Code W (Clean with water-based cleaning agent)
Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness, and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.