- Four drawers
- Left top drawer has removable cutting board that sits on top of side brackets to keep the remaining space open for storage
- Right drawer has hideaway silverware drawer with a removable silverware tray with removable partitions
- One fixed shelf
- Bottle opener on left side
- Five towel or utensil hangers on right side
White Oak Veneers and Blue Stone
- Dark Wood
- MULTI: A timeworn saddle brown (BRN) that is paired with an anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up (BLK) to create a two-tone finish that is as authentic as the countryside from with it emanated. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, worm holes, gouging and hand planking.
We recommend the use of felt tabs and coasters to protect the stone surface. All stone tops, especially those around water should be sealed or polished before use and on a regular basis to keep the porous stone from absorbing any stains from water, soap, wine, colas, etc. Wipe up spills immediately, since any liquids allowed to seep in may not be able to be removed and may etch the surface, causing discoloration. Most home improvement stores have a wide range of products for these applications due to the sale of stone counter tops.
Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness, and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
Hooker Furniture offers full height, full depth and full width drawers for maximum storage capacity. All drawers have strong, time-tested English or French dovetail construction, for years of problem-free use. Plywood drawer bottoms are attached to plywood drawer sides for strength and durability. Metal side guides or wood on wood guide systems operate smoothly.