- Left and right sliding tops
- One lift-lid in the center
- Removable nine cell wine storage
- Equipped for a lock in the middle section
- Removable trays on both sides
- Left/Right side tray opening: 13 3/4 x 16 3/4 x 1 3/4
- Left/Right side opening without tray: 15 1/4 x 25 1/2 x 13 3/4
- Center section rear opening: 12 1/4 x 13 1/2 x 9
White Oak Veneers and Metal
- Dark Wood
- BRN: A timeworn saddle brown. The custom-crafted hardware in an aged pewter finish has shaped back plates and is inspired by hand-wrought ironworks from Texas Hill Country. Distressing includes rasping, hand planking, gouging, chopping and worm holes.
Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness, and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.