- Leaves are placed at the ends of the table between the middle and very ends. When you remove the leaf, the end of the table remains intact to keep the tapered edge.
- Table extends to 84-inches with both leaves in place
- Will seat eight guests with leaves and six without leaves
- Height is adjustable from 30H to 36H
White Oak and Walnut Veneers with Resin and Cedar
- Dark Wood
- Top: A timeworn saddle brown.
- Base: An anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up
We recommend using coasters, placements and trivets when using hot containers with this item. It is also recommended to provide quick cleanup for any spills to minimize exposure to moisture. Doing so will prolong the life and look of the item and provide many years of the quality you expect.
Hooker Furniture utilizes a multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richness, and durability to our finishes. Through hand-craftsmanship such as rubbing and padding, our finishes feel as good as they look, with a smoothness that is delightful to the touch.
Hooker Furniture uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. Use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.